1. Terms IMM Technique website, sub-domian and programs is a subsidiary of Ontario School of Osteopathy from herein referred to as "OSO". By Participating in any IMM Technique related programs or receiving any content you agree and are bound by the terms and conditions outlined below. When referring to OSO this includes and is not limited to all IMM Technique content/materials/programs,
By accessing the website at www.education.imm-technique.com or any of its subdomains, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License The Software is and remains wholly owned by OSO herein referred to as OSO. All materials and content contained in the website shall remain the property of iBody Academy and are protected by intellectual property laws, including copyright that may apply to software throughout the world.
Permission is granted to temporarily use the agreed-upon services provided by OSO. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
modify or copy the materials;
use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on OSO website;
remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions without any notice. OSO may terminate this agreement at any time, and reserves the right to refuse service to any person or company.
OSO does not accept liability with respect to any loss that may be incurred by any party with respect to cancellation or termination of this agreement. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Disclaimer The information on the website is for educational purposes only and is provided on an 'as is' basis. OSO makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, OSO does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Much effort has been taken to ensure the safety and advisability of the information presented by OSO. however, it is possible to injure people by performing almost any type of intervention. This is more likely when a procedure is performed without judicious precautions, or when the recipient of the intervention has unique biological or other factors that make them more vulnerable to negative reactions. Additionally, sometimes people have a negative reaction that is wholly unpredictable, or their health becomes compromised at the same time an intervention is performed or shortly thereafter as a result of factors unrelated to the intervention.
You should understand that when participating in any manual therapy and/or exercise program course, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you perform any activities suggested, directly or otherwise, on the website, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, and agree to release and discharge OSO from any and all claims or causes of action. The materials are meant to provide basic assessment guidelines. A thorough health history is highly recommended.
All the materials provided by OSO/IMM Technique are provided under the assumption that the reader has background knowledge and training in the field of anatomy of musculoskeletal and diagnostic procedures. The content is to be used as a source of information and knowledge complementary to content learned elsewhere. Any practice described in the content of the OSO/IMM Technique website should be applied by the user in accordance of their professional standards of care used in regards to unique circumstances that may apply to each situation. The contents of the platform are to be used as a guide only, and healthcare professionals should always confirm references as per their scope of practice. Readers must use their judgement within their scope of practice when faced with individual patient/client care scenarios.
4. Limitations In no event shall OSO/IMM Technique or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on OSO/IMM Technique's website, even if OSO/IMM Technique or anOSO/IMM Technique authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
5. Accuracy of materials The materials appearing on OSO/IMM Technique website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. OSO/IMM Technique does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. OSO/IMM Technique may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, OSO/IMM Technique does not make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links OSO/IMM Technique has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by OSO/IMM Technique of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
7. Modifications OSO/IMM Technique may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ontario and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. Content Ownership Any content uploaded by a third party to the OSO/IMM Technique website or any associated subdomains will remain the property of the uploader. Such content includes, but is not limited to, pictures, images, videos, and text. You also agree to not upload any copyrighted content which you are not authorized to use. OSO/IMM Technique accepts no responsibility for any copyrighted content uploaded by any of the users of our services.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience. You may also be required to enter PII when using some of our services such as the Client Management service, the HEP service, or others.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways: • To improve our website in order to better serve you. • To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests. • To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature. • To quickly process your transactions. • To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products • To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a secure gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.It won't affect the user's experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third-party links Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
Can change your personal information: • By logging in to your account
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals? We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking? It's also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act) When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online. We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information. In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur: We will notify you via email within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
Refund Policy There is a 48/Hour probationary period, Where users can request a full refund. After probationary period all sales are final
Contacting Us If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at IMM@osteopathycollege.com